Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Beginning.

Its not really. Not for me, I've been at it for about two and a half weeks now. Unbelievably, it feels as though its only been a week! And we've already got a midterm and a huge test next week. How will I manage? Who knows. We will see if I can manage to find the time to retain any information. Especially the boring stuff. Why me?

So this blog, for anyone who is joining me, this is the beginning of my foray into the nursing profession. Yeah yeah, don't even get me started on professionalism or if its even a profession- we are discussing that in school enough that I don't want to hear any more of it outside of those classroom walls!

I am a first year student at a prestigious nursing school, working towards my BScN.

So far I've already had one break down. I am sure as hell there will be tons more on the way. This is my journey...feel free to join me if you're in the same boat as me!

Gotta get back to my clinical readings. Get to learn the theory behind personal hygiene of the patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment